Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Sigh Of Relief

Have you ever felt you are in a vacuum, something cylindrical in shape and having no windows or door or inlets through which no air could enter or exit. A job which you do not enjoy is one such.

I suffocated in my job. When I first joined it I didn't even know how to work. I didn't know how to please my seniors and co-exist with my colleagues. Perhaps the initial impression killed whatever scope I had for rising in my career.Perhaps not. I wouldn't know what the reason was. Anyways it is too late now.

However I would no longer commit the same mistakes that I had committed.

So here I am starting afresh and not knowing what lay in store. Or what I would meet. With my fingers crossed I set out on another journey again.... Oh the Nostalgia....

No comments:

Post a Comment